What are the delivery options and how much will it cost?
- Deliveries are free and shipped via DHL Courier , Post Net or Post Office.
- Orders can be placed any day.
What will my parcel look like?
- Your discretion is very important to us. That is why all of our orders are dispatched in plain, tamper-proof packaging with no indication of what is inside. no mention of product name anywhere on the packaging.
Where do we deliver to?
- We deliver WOLD WIDE ,Delivery time depends on your location and postcode. For outlying areas this could take up to 72 hours.
What if I am not there to receive my order?
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, your order will be held at the Courier depot.
- You can also use the tracking number of your order, to give you an idea of when the parcel would be arriving and you can avoid missing the delivery.
How can I track my order?
- When placing an order with us, the order confirmation email will also contain the tracking number for your parcel depending on the kind of delivery option that you have chosen.
Do I need to sign for my delivery?
- Yes, someone needs to sign for the package.
My order hasn’t arrived, what next?
- If in the unlikely event that your order has not arrived on the date that it was supposed to then you can use your tracking number to find out where it is. The carrier may have already tried to deliver your order. You can also contact us and our customer service team will resolve any issues with your delivery.
What if my delivery address is different from my billing address?
- For security reasons, we prefer to deliver to your home or office. However, if you need it to be sent to your work or a different address we will try to help. Just make sure that whoever receives the post there doesn’t open the packages!
Would it be possible to cancel or change my order?
- We always hurry to get your order out to you; it may be too late to cancel. However, it’s worth finding out by getting in touch. If it hasn’t left us, we will make sure it doesn’t go out. If you have already received your tracking number, it will be too late!